viernes, 22 de junio de 2007

Dancing alone


Nothing´s gonna hold me back It´s Friday night And I feel all right Nobody´s gonna bring me down It´s my life And I´m doing fine Don´t you know I wanna play So take me on a holiday So here I am Looking pretty for you They come and go So many faces it´s no use So I´m dancing alone Dreaming solo Cause your love´s the one worth waiting for It´s just like heaven Nobody´s gonna break my heart And hurt me like they did before No one can even get that part Not until I know it´s deep Can´t you come and take me away Take me to another place So here I am Looking pretty for you They come and go So many faces it´s no use So I´m dancing alone Dreaming solo Cause your love´s the one worth waiting for It´s just like heaven Can you hurry up Can you feel my love I´m burning up I´m so hot I´m so hot I´m so hot Dancing alone Dreaming alone So here I am Looking pretty for you They come and go So many faces it´s no use So I´m dancing alone Dreaming solo Cause your love´s the one worth waiting for It´s just like heaven

No hay comentarios: